AsoW - Gaming Squad

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rate and Review!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rate and Review! on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:48 am

DeriseMitchell

Enlisted
Enlisted
Hello everyone. What I ask of you is to rate and review any games or mods you have come across. Here are some guidelines:

Do not review any game that is out side of the other games jurisdiction. Meaning NO: Arma 2, Mass Effect, Joint Operations, Sins of a solar empire and any others that fall into that catagory.
DO review things such as: Mods, Fan Movies, Games (as long as it does not fall into the above rule)
Please make your ratings and reviews as best as you can or I may have a moderator delete them.

I would love to see your reviews. First review will be by me of course Very Happy

Last edited by DeriseMitchell on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Dead Space 2 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:54 am

DeriseMitchell

Enlisted
Enlisted
Okay so to start off with we have a great looking game for a console game. Even the port to PC looks nice. It has solid controls, Good story, And Great Gameplay. Sadly, that is where it cuts off.
The game is riddled with bugs, such as enemy's glitching through walls and terrible screen tearing.
And the biggest issue, the game is supposed to be a horror game. But all it can offer is a few jump scares. And even those go away after a quarter through the game. It failed to deliver the same chill as the first game. And now with the new Dead Space 3 coming out which is throwing horror out the window, I just cant give this game a good rating with the direction EA is taking it. (I realize EA doesn't make the game).

So I give the game a solid 5 of 10. A game that isn't even worth a buy. Just rent it on the sexbox.

3 Re: Rate and Review! on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 am

DeriseMitchell

Enlisted
Enlisted
Also remember people you can review games that have already been reviewed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum