Allied Spartans of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allied Spartans of War

AsoW - Gaming Squad

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACRE - Download. Right the hell now.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Empty ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:02 am

DeriseMitchell

DeriseMitchell
Enlisted
Enlisted

You all have heard of it. So start up six updater. Go to the mods tab. And search for this: @Acre
After that drag it into your ACE folder or whatever you called it for ACE and install and update the mod.

Teamspeak fix. This is for you guys who can't use launchers because it breaks your mic.
Make sure Teamspeak is set to run in Administration mode ALWAYS. That way it wont break when use launchers such as Six Updater.
Here is one tutorial made by someone that will show you how to install Acre through Six Updater. (A little different from my way.)

And now prepare for a VERY detailed instruction on what to press for this to work in game.

The Default Hot-Keys for ACRE Are as follows:

CTRL + SHIFT + X
. Open your current radio GUI, if you have one
CTRL + SHIFT + A
. Hot-swap between the radios you are carrying as your active radio
ALT + SHIFT + Q
. ACRE world interact key (used for interacting with other players or vehicles)
ALT + SHIFT + E
. ACRE self interact key (used for interacting with your own radios, checking radio lists, etc)

CAPSLOCK
. Radio PTT(Push-To-Talk) Key

- Direct Speaking -
Use your normal Teamspeak PTT Key, whatever you have configured it as. You will hear people move about you in 3D.

- Radio Transmission -
Whenever a person speaks or you yourself speak on a radio, you will hear two different types of 'squawks'. indicating both begin and end of transmission. Be careful! Transmitting at the same time as someone else creates feedback, and will make everyone listening angry. If you do not hear anything, that means you are out of range. Additionally, you will hear a background fuzz and distortion on a person speaking when they are on radio. Lastly, you can hear a person speak 'directly' when they speak on a radio, if you are not listening to that frequency. If you don't hear the distortion and buzz, that means you aren't receiving their radio transmission.

Basic Operation
1. If you're player has started with ItemRadio, it will automatically be replaced with a PRC-148
2. If it is the only radio on you, it is active by default
3. Press either CTRL+SHIFT+A to swap between active radios, or CTRL+SHIFT+V to view your radios
4. Select the radio you want to use in step #3
5. Press CNTRL+SHIFT+X, the Radio GUI will open
6. Press ESC to leave the GUI

AN/PRC-148
1. click the UP and DOWN arrows on the radio
. The channel and frequency will be displayed. Be on the same channel/frequency as someone else
2. Press and HOLD your Radio PTT Key (CAPSLOCK)
. You will hear a 'squawk', or beep, which indicates you are transmitting
3. Say "I am a jolly Rodger"
4. Let go of your Radio PTT Key (CAPSLOCK)
. You will hear another 'squawk', or radio "cut", indicating you have stopped transmitting

AN/PRC-119
The AN/PRC-119 consists of multiple functions on the radio. Currently, some are not enabled. The functionality available as of right now is as follows:
* 6 pre-programmed channels
- You are able to click the knob to 'turn' it between channels
* Switching between power(PWR) modes. These are 400mW, 2200mW, 4000mW, and 40,000mW
- 40,000mW is "PA Mode", which is only available in vehicles
* Programming to a custom frequency for a channel or in manual mode

In a simple scenario, you can simply click the channel knob, and you will be on those frequencies. If you wish to program a custom frequency, you can do the following:

1. Click the 'CLR' button to clear the current frequency
2. Program the 5-digit frequency you wish to use.
. Ex: if you want the frequency 3.111, this would be programmed by clicking: 0 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 1
3. Click 'CTO' to use that frequency.

This was seriously ripped strait from the readme.

And this is how to install MY way and how to downgrade Teamspeak 3.0.8.1 to 3.0.8

Last edited by DeriseMitchell on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

2ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Empty Re: ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:31 am

DeriseMitchell

DeriseMitchell
Enlisted
Enlisted

If teamspeak is 3.0.8.1 then you will have to downgrade. I am Rendering and uploading a video on how to do this shortly and will link it in the above post.

3ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Empty Re: ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Kaskerin

Kaskerin
Enlisted
Enlisted

this is the guy i was talking about

this is their site http://www.dslyecxi.com/shacktac.html

4ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Empty Re: ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Kaskerin

Kaskerin
Enlisted
Enlisted

this is another vid

5ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Empty Re: ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Snoop

I googled you fuckers and I found you and know I'm back to claim your fucking souls.

6ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Empty Re: ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Kaskerin

Kaskerin
Enlisted
Enlisted

where did you come from?

Last edited by Kaskerin on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

7ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Empty Re: ACRE - Download. Right the hell now. Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Mobius

Mobius
Council
Council

cool. Inorder to reclaim them you have to be on for more than 3 minutes though.

https://asowr.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum