Allied Spartans of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allied Spartans of War

AsoW - Gaming Squad

You are not connected. Please login or register

PhotoShop help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PhotoShop help Empty PhotoShop help Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 am

DeriseMitchell

DeriseMitchell
Enlisted
Enlisted

Can anyone with photoshop skills help me? I am trying to make a visual aid for my class. (Just a picture that has meaning to my topic) And my topic is over Space Research. Now I wanted something cool like a bunch of starships from a bunch of different games. Like the Enterprise. Normandy. Ect.

with the moto "Space Travel: Is it so far away?"

Is there anyone willing to make this for me and let me use it for my school project?

2PhotoShop help Empty Yet again Need help in PhotoShop Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:22 am

DeriseMitchell

DeriseMitchell
Enlisted
Enlisted

I require help. What I am asking for is a border in which to put around me when I record. Seeing as I have a face cam I would like to have a border so It's not a thing of nothingness in the corner.

You can make The border any size just make sure its SQUARE. I will be working on my own (Mainly to learn to use photoshop sense I now have a version of it.) I can scale the border down in xsplit. I just cant change the shape. A border with a place for a nameplate. A place where I can enter text telling people who I am if they are new. Like I said I will try and do it on my own but if anyone will be willing to do it for me, I would LOVE you.

Thank you to any help you may give.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum