Allied Spartans of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allied Spartans of War

AsoW - Gaming Squad

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would the perfect game be for you?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What would the perfect game be for you? Empty What would the perfect game be for you? Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

DeriseMitchell

DeriseMitchell
Enlisted
Enlisted

For me. I would be a game without help, no hints. Not even a tutorial. It would be a first person shooter. It would have a great story with zero scripted events. It would have no cutscenes. It would be you. The hero. You would be able take multiple rounds. And to patch up you find a Medkit. You can hold all the guns in the game. At once. There would be rocket jumping. It would be sci-fi. It would have long LINEAR levels. There would be no objectives. Just get to the end. There would be TONS of enemy's. Different variations of enemy's. There would be a cthulu aspect. Dark, different time periods at the same time. Tons of secrets. A good music soundtrack. Nice weapon sounds. The graphics dont really matter. And back to the beggening. There would be NO holding of the hand for retards.

Mobius

Mobius
Council
Council

Mass Effect was my perfect game, the trilogy just needed a better ending.

https://asowr.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum